INTEGRATED IN-SERVICE SUPPORT SOLUTIONS
AVIONICS AND ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
A ONE-STOP SHOP FOR TURNKEY SYSTEMS INTEGRATION SOLUTIONS
The L3 MAS Avionics and Electrical Engineering group is responsible for the conceptualization, design, performance demonstration and certification of system integration projects and for the development of non-standard repairs using well-established system engineering processes.
We are a one-stop shop for turnkey systems integration solutions and In-Service Support providing complete solutions from specifications to design, to prototyping and testing, production and certification.
INNOVATIVE SOLUTIONS USING NEW TECHNOLOGIES
Our engineers and technologists look to the future and aim to be one-step ahead with an eye on emerging technologies. We create innovative solutions for special mission modifications and to in-service support such as automated testing of aging aircraft wiring.
- Aging aircraft assessments/wiring condition and insulation testing
- Electrical power management
- EMI/EMC specialty engineering
- Ground and flight testing
- Human factors analysis
- Materials and Process (M&P) assessment
- Reliability Maintainability and Safety Analysis (MSG-3)
- Systems engineering
We have demonstrated experience integrating systems for many mission requirements:
- Aerial survey
- Secure communication systems and datalinks
- Self-protection systems
- Surveillance (radar, EO/IR, electronic)
Currently involved on different aviation and naval platforms, our team can handle all your systems integration needs from a single-system installation to complex multi-mission platforms.