INTEGRATED IN-SERVICE SUPPORT SOLUTIONS
Copyright © Boeing
CANADA’S LEADING PROVIDER OF INTEGRATED ELECTRONIC PUBLICATIONS FOR AEROSPACE AND DEFENCE
L3 MAS' electronic publications services and interactive software solutions provide an innovative and cost effective way to develop, maintain and distribute Interactive Electronic Technical Publications (IETPs).
MORE THAN 40 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE AND DEVELOPMENT
Our electronic publications team of more than 40 dedicated professionals uses the latest tools and technologies to create quality publications on time and on budget. We do it all, from complex publications management to legacy data conversion into Standard Generalized Mark-up Language (SGML) or Extensible Mark-up Language (XML). We offer standard publication production services such as technical writing, illustrating and editing, as well as translation and Technical Accuracy Check (TAC) services. We are at the forefront in electronic publishing, web design, graphic design, and technical 3-D animation. In addition, our comprehensive internal R&D group ensures that we remain at the forefront of new technologies.
L3 MAS STANDS OUT FOR ITS PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
L3 MAS is widely recognized for its:
- In-depth knowledge of publication maintenance requirements: from the start-up, to transition, through to the steady-state phase
- In-depth knowledge of requirements management (establishing S1000D business rules, mapping Performance Work Statement (PWS) and functionality matrix requirements)
- Comprehensive experience in designing service-to-service, service-to-tool, tool-to-tool Interface Control Documents (ICDs), and IIE Interface Control Documents (LSAR, MMS—DRMIS/CMMS, LMS)
- Publication service designs that ensure data and software integrity
- IETP structure that supports multi-operating systems, multi-browser, stand-alone and mobile devices, and multiple standards and formats simultaneously, including S1000D issue 4.1
- In-depth knowledge in jointly defining CONOPS with customers
- Sizeable yearly R&D investment resulting in real benefits to our customers. Current work includes the use of augmented reality to improve maintenance efficiency
Our electronic publications are fully integrated with the Defence Resource Management Information System (DRMIS), the system used by the Canadian Armed Forces and contractors to transact the business of supporting operations.
L3 MAS has a proven history of delivering state-of-the-art electronic publications that reduce maintenance and operating costs, and provide increased data availability.
Call us for a demonstration of what our world-class electronic publications can do for your project.