LEADING THE WAY IN CANADA
L3 MAS is Canada’s premier In-Service Support (ISS) integrator, offering military and commercial customers a full range of cost-effective maintenance and sustainment solutions in support of their aircraft and ship fleets, systems and enabling infrastructure from “cradle to grave.”
SCALABLE, COMPLETE FLEET MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS
L3 MAS is a trusted partner with a strategic vision and operational focus, delivering:
- Proven program management
- In-depth engineering solutions
- Full-spectrum Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul (MR&O) services
- Solutions for air, naval and land vehicle applications
CUTTING-EDGE ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGIES
With a large pool of specialized engineers and technologists, L3 MAS employs the latest technologies and tools to develop cutting-edge modifications, repairs and upgrades to maximize platform availability and minimize customer costs.
PROVEN DATA MANAGEMENT
L3 MAS data management solutions offer scalable Integrated Information Environments, which include:
- SAP/Defence Resource Management Information Systems (DRMIS) integration
- Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) processes and tools
- Equipment Health Management (EHM)/Condition-based Maintenance (CBM) data analytics
- Defence Wide Area Network (DWAN) access
- 24/7 help desk
- S1000D-compliant Interactive Electronic Technical Manual (IETM) solutions
- Sharable Content Object Reference Model (SCORM) compliant training materials
© Sikorsky Aircraft Corporation 2010. All rights reserved.
L3 MAS can provide the integrated toolsets that decision makers need to get the right information in the right format at the right time to make the necessary decisions to ensure optimized operational outcomes.
CUSTOM DESIGNED, TURNKEY AEROSPACE COMPONENTS SOLUTIONS
L3 MAS also offers turnkey solutions for the design, prototyping, manufacture, repair, overhaul, and certification of aerospace components.
L3 MAS IN NUMBERS
- 100 percent Canadian company
- 900 experienced engineers, technicians and professionals
- 1 main operating site in Mirabel, Quebec
- 12 supporting operating centres and offices across Canada (in Greenwood, Halifax, Shearwater, Bagotville, Gatineau, Ottawa, Petawawa, Toronto, Trenton, Cold Lake, Comox and Pat Bay)
L3 MAS is a top-tier In-Service Support (ISS) contractor providing Canadian solutions that ensure maximum aircraft and ship platform availability and operational viability throughout their life cycle with the use of flexible and scalable solutions to meet our customers’ changing needs and budgets.